Lee Allen - Pianist specializes in music for seniors.
- Lee Allen performs regularly for many senior-oriented establishments.
- Lee Allen provides music that fits the tastes of your residents - and often includes a song or two for your staff.
- Lee Allen arrives on time and provides a solid hour (or fits your time requirements) of engaging music.
- Lee Allen requires less space than a group, but can provide the sound of an ensemble.
- Lee Allen can control his performing volume much more easily that a group of several individuals.
- Lee Allen can provide an invoice for services before or after performance, according to your preference.
- Lee Allen is familiar with the budget constraints and payment processing procedures common to senior-related facilities.
By professionally planning and executing music services, Lee Allen - Pianist gives you one less thing to worry about as you plan and manage your events.
Lee Allen's Music
Special Pricing for Senior-Oriented Establishments
Services are usually priced at $100 for a one hour performance. A surcharge may apply for distant or otherwise challenging engagements.
Please click here to see Lee Allen's introductory letter to senior-community Activity Directors.
Please click here for a copy of Lee Allen's one-page flyer.
Please click here to request a no-obligation quote from Lee Allen - Pianist.