Working With Lee Allen - Pianist on your event is a worry-free experience.
- Click the "Book / Contact" link above and complete the form to book Lee Allen - Pianist.
- Lee Allen - Pianist contacts you promptly with a quote for services.
- Upon your acceptance of the quote, Lee Allen contacts you to confirm the location, time and any other relevant details of your event and then sends you an agreement for signature. Lee Allen can also send you an invoice at this point if you require an invoice.
- If your event can use extra publicity, Lee Allen - Pianist can provide a referring link on his website at this time.
- If the event is to take place in a public venue, Lee Allen contacts the management of the venue, and visits the location beforehand if appropriate. During this phase Lee Allen also determines logistics including the proper entry and exit point(s) for unloading and loading equipment.
- Lee Allen develops a timetable that allows him to arrive at least one hour (no piano) or 30 minutes (piano there) before the event start time for setup and any other preparation.
- For events of two hours or less, Lee Allen - Pianist provides music without breaks. For longer engagements, Lee Allen - Pianist factors in one break per two-hour period.
- At the end of the event, tear-down and exit are quick and non-disruptive.
By professionally planning and executing music services, Lee Allen - Pianist gives you one less thing to worry about as you plan and manage your event.
Pricing: A cost-effective way to enjoy the sound of a jazz trio
Services are generally priced between solo-pianist and band/combo prices. Please click here to request a no-obligation quote from Lee Allen - Pianist.